Studio rental terms and conditions
STUDIO RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all studio rental, and by signing the Studio Rental Agreement, renters acknowledge and accept each of the Terms and Conditions stipulated below.
- Studio Rental starts and ends as agreed, and includes arrival, set up, breakdown and tidy up.
- Studio must be tidied up at the end of hire, which means all rubbish is put away in the bin provided, and if needed, floor swept. This must be done within rental time. Failure to do so may end up cleaning fees being charges to the renter.
- Any cost of damage to equipment/facilities will be charged to the renter at cost.
- If you have not used the studio previously, you will be given an induction by a member of staff. This will ensure you understand the safety and operations nature operating the equipment and facilities provided.
- Although basic help can be given, technical support is not a part of the studio rental, and will be charged as an additional service. If you require such a service, please give us as much notice as you can, as not every member of staff is qualified to do so.
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Animals are not allowed on premises without prior agreement.
- Renter must not leave the studio unattended during the studio hire. Studio 197 will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injuries that my arise from this action.
- Smoking/fire is strictly forebidden in the studio.
- Renter agrees to take the sole responsibility for the conduct and welfare of all persons present during the studio rental. Any damages or losses from the studio during the studio will be the renter’s responsibility, and agrees to pay for any damages or loss.
- Studio 197 reserves the right to revoke renter’s access to the studio and all of its facilities and equipment, for any breach of Studio policy, Term and Condition or any misconduct that we may find.
- No facilities or furniture can be moved from its original location without first agreeing with a member of staff.
Indemnification – Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Studio 197 and its owners, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demand or liability of any kind or nature whatsoever, including reasonable cost, arising from its use, condition (including, without limitation, latent and other defects), or operation of all equipment and/or studio. This indemnification shall continue in full force and in effect during and after the rental period for such causes arising during the rental period.
Damage and Losses – Renter agrees and acknowlseges that the equipment is in good working order prior to starting the studio rental, and any equipment defect at the start of hire has been notified and acknowledged by a member of staff. Renter hereby agrees to and shall pay for the full cost of repair in case of damage, or for replacement in case of losses or stolen. Renter assumes all risks and responsibility for the equipment once they have taken control of the studio equipment, until all of the equipment is fully back under control of Studio 197 member of staff.
Renter agrees to the terms above, and agrees to make all your representatives aware and responsible for these terms.