Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE WWW.STUDIO197.CO.UK WEBSITE.
By using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
By ordering products and services from our website you enter into a legally binding contract, which you agree will be governed by these terms and conditions.
- We reseve the right to change these terms and condition at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will take effect once posted here, and it is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website.
- The Website is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will try to correct them as soon as we can.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The content of this website is protected by copyright, and cannot be copied or used in any way without our permission.
- Appointments can be made 7 days a week, subject to availability.
- A booking fee of £50 is required to secure your appointment. it will be deducted from the final invoice value.
- If you arrive late, you will lose that portion of your booking.
- If you reschedule your booking more than 5 days before your appointment, we will try our best to accommodate you. In this case, a £5 administration fee will apply.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking within 72 hours of your appointment, you may be required to forfeit your booking deposit to cover any losses incurred by us.
Photoshoot Prints/Digital Images
- You will get a personal viewing of your full photoshoot, approximately 2-3 weeks after the photo shoot. This is arranged either at your home, or at the studio. You are under no obligation to purchase prints, images or any other product(s) from us.
- Retouching, digital finishing and image effects are available as optional extras.
- A full price list of our prints and products is displayed in the viewing room.
- Copyright will remain with Studio 197, unless purchased separately. This means that any image provided cannot be copied, reproduced, modified or sold on without a written consent from Studio 197.
- Delivery of orders may take approximately 3-5 weeks; however, due to various reasons, is only seen as a guideline, and cannot be guaranteed.
- Express Print options are available for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel your session at any time by giving you written notice. If we cancel your session we will reimburse your booking fee.
- As our products/prints are personalised, we cannot refund or credit you for any products/prints purchased. Defect products/prints will be replaced free of charge.
- If you cancel a photo shoot booking within 7 days of booking, and outside 7 days of the appointment date, we will give you a full refund of deposit.
- If you cancel after 7 days of booking, but outside 7 days of appointment date, we may charge you £25.00 as cancellation administration cost.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the appointment, you may forfeit the deposit, or have alternative arrangements made at the discretion of the management.
Photoshoot Health and Safety Risk Warning
- If you have any aversion to flash photography, or any history of medical problems, it is your responsibility to let us know in advance. We cannot be responsible of any health problems that may arise following a standard photo shoot practice.
- We will always ensure a safe environment within the studio. However, it is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that all children are supervised and remain safe at all times to avoid danger caused by the misuse, handling or interference of studio equipmenT.
During your photo shoot session, you will be asked to sign a release form, which grants Studio 197 and its owners the right to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes. We will not share your data with, nor direct sell the images, to any third parties.
From time to time, we will run promotional offers. These will be ran at the management’s discretion, and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
We take any customer complaints very seriously, and aim to deal with them in a fairly and amicably. If you are unhappy about anything during your photo shoot, please let us know on the day, or by writing to us.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law. Any disputes arising out of your use of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.